Corporate and Commercial
Bazzani Scully Priddle has a well-developed corporate and commercial practice. Our partners and lawyers advise clients on commercial transactions that range from everyday contractual issues, right though to major acquisitions, divestments, financings and other transactions.
Our areas of commercial expertise include:
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial agreements.
- Sale and purchase of commercial enterprises and businesses.
- Due diligence relating to property or business acquisitions.
- Share sales, and share and unit sales agreements.
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial leases.
- Advice relating to the Retail Leases Act 2003.
- Shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and joint venture agreements.
- Discretionary, unit and hybrid trusts.
- Directors’ duties and liabilities.
- IP and IT issues (including licensing and trademarks).
- Commercial dispute resolution and mediation.
We achieve effective results across all these areas by working closely with our clients to understand their businesses and provide advice and solutions tailored to their particular needs.
We will often work with relevant third parties and advisors to secure commercial resolutions in key areas of expertise, such as dispute resolution, intellectual property and trademarks, and third party negotiations.
For more information about our services in this area, contact Elizabeth Priddle.